You can easily setup Bellsouth email on your iPhone 6S model by following the simple steps mentioned on Bellsouth support website. However, the tension starts when your BellSouth email stops responding suddenly without any notification. Well, with the help of simple steps, you can easily troubleshoot the problem and enjoy the mail experience again on your device. In case you find any problem after this, you can contact email support.
Why did mail stop working on the 6S phone?
There can be a number of reasons for Bellsouth mail not working on the 6S model. We are going to discuss some of the major reasons for you. You must read these reasons carefully and implement on your device.
- Faulty network: If you find there is a problem with the internet connection available at home or on an iPhone, then you won’t be able to fetch new emails anymore. You can’t even download the attachment from the email with a poor network connection. In order to fix this problem, you must contact Internet service provider. If required, the technical experts will visit and fix the internet problem from their end.
- Outdated version: If the email version you are using an iPhone 6S model is outdated, then you may find a problem with the Bellsouth mail. To fix this issue, open app from the settings or app store and click on ‘Update’. If this is grayed out, then there might be some different reason for this problem.
- Server issue: If the server is down or server outage problem detected in your location, then you can’t do anything other than waiting for some time. Check the status from the online status page of Bellsouth mail account. You will be notified whenever the service resumes.
How to fix the problem from iPhone 6S?
- Reset your phone: Resetting will fix almost all the issues encountering on your phone related to mail. If you don’t know how to reset the phone, then nothing to worry. Simply turn off the phone with the help of a power key and wait for 2 minutes. Now turn on the phone again and check if the problem is solved or not.
- Logout of email account: This is another trick to solve the mail problem. Logout of the email account from all the devices and sign-in again from one device. Enter the username and password to login to the account and start accessing the BellSouth account. This will clear the cache and broken links in the account.
- Go to apple store: If you find that none of the steps mentioned above work for you, then you can do one thing, just visit the nearby apple store and ask for a replacement from technical experts. They will first check your phone and if they find any problem with your phone, then will replace it at once. If they find that the problem can be solved through some twitch, then they will follow that.
This is how you can fix the issues pertaining to Bellsouth mail on iPhone 6S model. We hope you will get success after implementing these steps. If you are still having any problem or doubt, then feel free to ask your query from quick assistance and support team available at Bellsouth mail support number.