You can easily forward your Bellsouth mail as an attachment from outlook 2013 program. Today, we are going to discuss steps with you. You must pay close attention to the post otherwise if you miss any step you won’t be able to forward it. If you want to share a complete chat through single conversation, then sending through attachment is a simple process from outlook 2013. You can even share images, charts, chats, and documents through Bellsouth mail. If you find any problem in understanding any step, then you can contact Bellsouth support.
It is important to discuss here with you that no conversation from the inbox will get deleted until or unless you delete from your own end.
How to create attachment?
- Open outlook 2013 and click to start creating the message. You will find an option ‘New mail’. Click on it.
- Start attaching files by clicking on ‘Items’.
- Select all the items available on the list.
- Open ‘Insert’ option from the window and click on ‘Look in’ option. Open the folder and go to the folder where the files are situated. Click on ‘Email’ as a message.
- Tap ‘OK’.
- When all the messages are properly attached, you can now send the same by clicking on ‘Send’ option.
Now, if you want to analyze or check the header section of mail, then check it thoroughly and if there is a need to change anything, then follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open file from the list of given menus.
- Select the particular file and check the information.
- Open ‘properties’ and go to ‘Header’ section.
How to forward Bellsouth mail as an attachment?
By making use of webmail on your computer browser, you can forward the mail as an attachment from Bellsouth. The workspace gives you a room to pack all content into a single one. With this, you have the ease to send more than one message in a one go.
- Sign-in to the mail from the web browser.
- Open mail you want to move further.
Note: If you want to attach more than one mail, then there is no need to open each message, just start clicking on the box given in front of each message. Once all the required boxes are checked, you can move to a single email message.
The option to send more than one mail is given on the top right corner of the page. You will find under ‘More actions’ button.
Important: If you notice no Microsoft Action button available on the home email screen, then you have to check the version of the app available on the computer. Download the previous version of the mail and check the ‘Classic view’ if available, then step down to it. The steps to complete all this are given here as under:
- Open ‘Forward as attachment’ option.
- Click ‘Apply’. You will find the email file with extension .eml is available.
- If everything is working normally, you can send the message by clicking on the ‘Send’ button.
- The same process can be implemented in Outlook 2013.
Conclusion: We hope the steps mentioned above will be easily understood by the users and they find no problem in sending the mail as attachment. Yes, if there is any query or question, then you are welcome at email support link.