Are you looking to setup Bellsouth email on your iPhone 8? You can go online and get the steps to configure Bellsouth email on your iPhone 8. Or, you can take help of email help and support providers to configure Bellsouth email on your Apple iPhone 8.
Bellsouth email is owned, managed and controlled by AT&T. Those who buy or subscribe to AT&T products and services are offered Bellsouth email accounts. Although the users of Bellsouth email are not as many as Gmail or Outlook users, yet the users are in huge numbers, with the majority residing in the US. Bellsouth email is a highly reliable and secure email service that can be accessed from any location and device.
Bellsouth, which was operating alone in its initial years have joined hands with Yahoo a couple of years ago. After the collaboration of Bellsouth with Yahoo, the services provided by Bellsouth became a lot better. Now, Bellsouth email users can access their email accounts from Yahoo platforms and vice-versa. The collaboration of both companies was not easy, but it was completed successfully. If you are using Bellsouth email, then you can sign into your email account through Yahoo email system.
Now, if you are looking to set up AT&T email on Apple iPhone 8, then you can go through the information that is given below.
- Start with opening the settings on your iPhone 8. Under ‘settings’, you will find ‘mail, contacts and calendars’ option.
- Click ‘add an account’ option.
- Select ‘Bellsouth’ from the list of service providers and enter your Bellsouth Email Login address and password in the right boxes. You will have to enter the description related to your Bellsouth email.
- Click ‘save’ to save the username and password of your email account. After that, press ‘center’ button on your iPhone 8 to come out of the email screen.
- You will find the email icon on the screen. If you don’t see the icon on the screen, then there is no need to worry. Just swipe left or right, as sometimes, the icon appears on the next page of the screen.
- The setup process is complete now, and it is possible for you to send and receive emails in your Bellsouth email account setup on iPhone 8. If you are not able to access your emails, then you will have to get in touch with Bellsouth email help and support providers.
If you wish to update your email settings, then you will have to go to www.Bellsouth.com. You can also find the details of your model number on which you are using your Bellsouth email account. In this case, it will be iPhone 8. If you are looking to change the theme or basic settings of your email account, then you need to open your email on the computer or laptop, as those settings can only be changed through the browser.
If you come across any problem while configuring Bellsouth email on your iPhone or changing the settings, then you can get in touch with Bellsouth Net Email Login help and support providers. You can also try entering the settings manually or set the settings to default. To set the settings to default, you need to go to ‘default’ settings menu, or you can download the default settings from the internet as well.