Facing email related issues is always annoying because those who use email services want them to work in a nice and smooth way. People who were using Bellsouth email login came across an error, i.e., ‘Bellsouth email not working’ after they upgraded from Windows 7 or 8.1 to Windows 10. Let us find out how to fix this issue.
Bellsouth net email login is one of the most reputed email services in the world. So, any specific error occurred in this email will impact a significant number of individuals, which is not good. The error ‘Bellsouth email not working’ is one of the most common errors that Bellsouth users face. The error occurs particularly in Windows PCs while upgrading the Windows from 7 or 8.1 to Windows 10.
It is normal for a Windows user to upgrade their PCs, but what about this error that has been coming in Bellsouth email? Nothing can be done by going to Bellsouth email settings, as the problem hasn’t originated from Bellsouth platform. Something needs to be done in order to fix this error, otherwise, Bellsouth users won’t be able to use their emails.
The exact issue that people are facing:
Bellsouth email not working is the error that people are seeing, and due to this error, the software installed on their PCs are opening slowly. Not just that, the response time of those software programs has also been increased. The problem worsens up when they open more applications.
The obvious symptoms that can be seen after this error arises on the PC:
Here is what you are going to see on the screen, “The file Bellsouth email not working is missing”.
Why this error arises in the first place?
A wide number of causes result in this error, but some of the most common ones that people see are:
- Connection closed.
- User Unknown.
- Virus Infection.
- Email sync is turned off.
- Domain not found.
- Connection timed out.
How to get rid of this error from your Bellsouth email?
An effective way of getting rid of this error is by making use of ‘system restore’ feature. This feature allows you to set the PC to the last best working condition. You can make changes to the Windows system files without changing anything in your personal data. Want to know how to perform a system restore? Here are the steps:
- Click ‘Start’ button on the bottom left corner of the screen and type ‘restore’ in the search box.
- Click on the option named ‘system restore’ from the list of options that you see on the screen.
- Click on ‘restore point’ and Windows is going to help you choose the latest restore point automatically. The restore point is basically decided by the changes you have made to your PC. Those changes will be underneath the date of the creation of the restore point.
- Choose the restore point that you think would bring back the normalcy of the PC. Click ‘confirm’ to confirm to restore your PC to that time and the process will begin.
- Your PC is going to boot itself after the restoration process has commenced. The process is going to take some time, but when it is complete, Windows will be loaded automatically and you are going to see a message on your PC screen in which it is mentioned that the restoration has been done successfully.
If you come across any issue, then get in touch with Bellsouth customer service to get the right solution for this problem.