Have you recently bought an iPad? If yes, and then are you looking to add Bellsouth email on iPad, then you need to follow the steps that are explained in the blog post below.
Bellsouth is among the most reputed telecommunication companies in the US, having its headquarter in Atlanta, Georgia. Bellsouth offers voice calling services, fast internet services and a host of other services. Bellsouth was procured by AT&T Inc., a few years ago, and since then, there has been an increase in the reputation and customer base of the company. Despite being merged into AT&T, Bellsouth Telecommunication name didn’t change.
Bellsouth underpins a wide range of operating systems such as Mac, Windows, iOS and many more. If you are using a device that runs on iOS, then today, you will be seeing steps for setting up Bellsouth email on iPad. The entire process is easy, yet you need to follow the steps in the right order in order to avoid any issue later on.
How to add Bellsouth email to Apple iPad?
- The first thing that you have to do is go to ‘settings’ section on your iPad where you are going to see a number of options. You will have to select ‘mail, contacts, and calendars’.
- Now, you need to tap ‘add account’ as doing so will bring a list of email clients to the fore. You need to select ‘other’ and then again, tap on ‘add mail accounts’.
- Now, you will see ‘email account settings’ page on your iPad’s screen, where you need to enter Bellsouth email address along with its password. Once done, tap ‘next’.
- Select ‘POP3’ as the server account and then, enter ‘pop.att.yahoo.com’ the field of ‘incoming mail server’.
- Now, you need to enter ‘smtp.att.yahoo.com’ in the outgoing mail server field and then, tap ‘next’ to verify the settings.
- Tap ‘Save’ to finish the process.
However, if you are also using Apple iPhone and are looking to do add Bellsouth Email Login on iPhone as well, then you can make use of the same process as above because the operating system is same, and there isn’t much difference in iPhone and iPad in terms of features.
In case, you come across any issue while setting up Bellsouth email on iPad such as email sending getting failed or unable to receive emails, that too, after applying the aforementioned settings, then you need to get in touch with experts. The settings for setting up Bellsouth email in iPhone 8 and above versions are also quite similar despite a couple of changes. All you have to do is, focus on the port number of an incoming mail server and outgoing mail server. Here is what you need to add:
- Enter ‘995’ in ‘incoming mail server’ field.
- Enter ‘465’ in ‘Outgoing mail server’ field.
- You need to enable ‘SSL’ for both incoming and outgoing mail server.
With this, I’ve told you the current settings for setting up Bellsouth Email Settings. So, after performing these settings, you can easily use your Bellsouth email without any issue. But, in case, you encounter any issue in accessing your email, then you should take help of email help and support providers without wasting any time.