For setting up Bellsouth email on iPad latest version, you don’t have to take help of experts because you can do it yourself following the steps that we are going to explain in this blog post. It’s time for you to become a DIY person because it’s better that way.
Bellsouth, as we all know, is among the acclaimed telecom companies in the United States. The headquarter of the company is situated in Atlanta, Georgia, and the company is in a number of businesses such as voice calling, internet, cable TV and more. Bellsouth got merged in AT&T a few years ago, and since then, all the services of the company are managed and controlled by Bellsouth.
Bellsouth underpins a host of operating systems like Windows, Mac, iOS, BlackBerry and so on. So, you have got an iPad, which I believe is working on iOS, so if you are looking for steps to set up Bellsouth Email Login on your latest iPad, then look no further than this blog.
Adding Bellsouth Email Settings on Apple iPad:
- Start with going to ‘settings’ section on the iPad where you will come across a wide range of options. Select ‘mail, contacts and Calendars’ option from the list of options that you see.
- Now, tap ‘add account’ in order to see the list of email clients on the screen. You will have to select ‘Other’ followed by tapping on ‘add email accounts’.
- You are now going to see ‘email account settings’ page on iPad’s screen, where you will have to type in your Bellsouth email address and its password. After doing that, tap ‘next’.
- In ‘server account’ you need to select ‘POP3’ followed by entering ‘pop.att.yahoo.com’ in the empty space corresponding to ‘incoming mail server’ option.
- Now, type ‘smtp.att.yahoo.com’ in the empty space corresponding to outgoing mail server field followed by tapping ‘next’ to verify the settings.
- Tap ‘save’ to complete the process.
The process of adding Bellsouth email on iPhone is quite similar to the one we have explained above. So, if you are looking to add Bellsouth email on your iPhone, then you can follow aforementioned steps with some minute changes.
If you encounter any problem in any of aforementioned steps, then you will have to get in touch with experts because the problem that you are facing is anything but usual. You can also try to change the port numbers for an incoming mail server as well as an outgoing mail server. Here is what you can add:
- In ‘incoming mail server’ field, enter ‘995’.
- In ‘Outgoing mail server’ field, enter ‘465’.
- You will have to enable ‘SSL’ for incoming as well as an outgoing mail server.
You can replace the existing port numbers with the ones that I’ve mentioned above. I’m sure that your email will start to work after you perform this last step. You can try to send a test mail on your Bellsouth email ID, and if you receive it, then it means, the email is working, and if not, then there is some problem in the account. So, what you can do is, you can go online and take the assistance of the device help as they deal in emails and technical gadgets.