Emails are now considered as one of the fastest and safest modes of communication in today’s modern digital world. We can’t think of single second without email. Our whole business depends on Email communication. If we miss any single mail, then our whole work can be affected. Nowadays, the process of configuring the mail has become so easier that you can easily configure without requiring anybody’s help. If you have recently purchased Samsung S7 edge phone and finding difficulty in setting up the mail on it, then continue reading the page. You will be able to know the steps for configuring Bellsouth mail on Samsung S7 edge phone.
For proper configuration of mail, a fast and stable internet connection is required. You can get the internet connection on your device either from data pack or from the Wi-Fi network of your home. After being successfully connected to the internet, follow the steps given below:
- Open ‘Settings’ and click on ‘App’.
- Tap to enable wireless connection on your phone.
- Your phone will search for the available network and prompt you to enter the password for the selected SSID. If you don’t know the password, you can confirm it either online or from the existing connected devices.
- The exact SSID of your home network can be checked from the back panel of your router.
- Once you are connected, you will get ‘Successfully connected’ message on the screen.
Note: Before moving further, don’t forget to check the version of Android OS installed in the phone. If the latest version is available, then connect to the internet and download it.
How to configure Bellsouth mail?
- Open the home screen of your phone by unlocking it and click on ‘Dotted lines’ given at the bottom of the screen.
- You will get to settings after this.
- Over to ‘Email’. Click to add a new account.
- Enter the mail service provider from the list. If it is not available in the list, then click on ‘Others’.
- Enter the username and password on the next screen.
- Click on enter the Account type and its settings.
- If you want, you can configure ‘POP 3’ type mail.
- Click ‘Sign-in’.
- Read stepwise instructions and follow them accordingly.
- Once done, Tap ‘Finish’. This will complete the initial setup part.
Email settings For Bellsouth mail
- Username: Enter the Bellsouth mail address in this field.
- Password: The password you use to login to the account.
- SSL: This feature should be enabled for all account.
- Port number: 994
- Outgoing mail server: Bellsouth.net
- Port: 586
- Server authentication: Enabled.
Important: If you have configured Bellsouth mail on more than one device but using different Account type for different devices, then you may encounter a problem with the mail. You will find an error message on the screen displaying ‘Mail is already running on another platform’. To fix this problem, you must select the same account type for all the devices. If you don’t know what IMAP or POP3 account type is, then you can read the complete instructions on Account information and help link from the support page.