Are you facing a problem with the login of your Bellsouth Email? If yes, then stop searching for online solutions. Your search is over. To start with the troubleshooting step, it is vital to diagnose the problem first, then troubleshoot accordingly. The most common issues for not being able to access the account is; wrong mail username and password, poor connectivity, incorrect settings configured on mail. Today, we are going to discuss steps for password issue. If you find a problem with the Bellsouth mail password, then go through the simple instructions mentioned below:
Bellsouth is a Top-rated mail service that not only provides access to the mail but also offers services like financial updates, weather forecast, gaming, and news. All these features can be enjoyed on your Bellsouth mail account by just signing onto it. Now, we are going to shed light on the steps to recover mail password through webmail. Read the steps carefully and patiently.
- Open Bellsouth from your computer browser by entering www.bellsouth.com in the URL space.
- Go to ‘Password’ reset page.
- Enter the valid email address for your Bellsouth mail account.
- If prompted click on ‘I don’t know the password’.
- Enter the given captcha to prove your identity.
- If the captcha is not in readable form, then you can refresh it by clicking on ‘round shape’ icon. A new captcha will be generated.
- If required, you can listen to the captcha through headphones.
- Enter Mac Address of device. The Mac address can be noted from the back of your machine.
- You are now taken to security questions window. Here, you have to enter the answer according to the questions asked on the screen.
- The server will verify the answers and take you to the next link. Here, you will find an 8 digit alphanumeric number that is nothing but a password generated by the server.
- Copy the password at some location on your computer so that you can easily retrieve when required.
How to recover after initial setup?
- If you are going to recover the password after setup, then don’t forget to check the network status first.
- Open Bellsouth mail from the browser. You can use any browser for opening Bellsouth account. We recommend you to open in chrome browser. Click on ‘Reset’ password.
- Tap on ‘I don’t know mail password’.
- Enter the mail address of your Bellsouth account that is creating a problem in login.
- Enter captcha to prove that you are not a robot.
- After this, you will be directed to the Question and Answers window.
- Enter the answers for the questions given on the screen. The server will check and match the answers given by you.
- Tap ‘Generate new password’.
- Once you click on this link, an 8 digit password combination of alphabets and numbers will be displayed on the screen. You can change it later.
This is all about the password resetting process. We hope you must have understood the steps mentioned above. In case you are still having any doubt or want to clear your query, you can contact BellSouth mail support phone number.