Are you searching for steps to configure Bellsouth email on HTC or Droid phone? If yes, then well we are going to discuss steps in this post. You must concentrate on each and every step carefully and implement accordingly. If you find any problem, you can contact Bellsouth email support.
The steps which we will discuss are common for all HTC models. So, you can apply the steps without any problem. Yes, in case you want to change the settings, you can go to ‘Email settings’ from Bellsouth email account.
Now, coming to the steps for configuring mail on the Droid phone. Read all steps carefully before implementing them on mobile.
- Go to phone settings by unlocking the phone through a password or entering the code.
- Click on ‘Email’ app from the list of apps.
- Enter Bellsouth email address followed by a suffix.
- Enter the password you used to login to Bellsouth email account.
- Click ‘Next’ to move to the next step.
- Go to ‘Bellsouth email’ from list of email service providers. If it is not available in the list, then you can add it manually.
Important: If you have already configured an account on your mobile, then you won’t be able to configure more than one. You have to delete the existing mail account from the phone then set up the new one. Remove account from ‘phone settings’.
- Enter the complete email address of your Bellsouth email account with valid login credentials like password and other personal details.
- Enter Bellsouth.net in the server address box.
- Tap ‘Next’ to go to the next step.
- Click ‘Done’ when everything is properly done.
This is all about the steps to configure mail on the Droid phone. If you want to configure the same mail on HTC phone, then steps are bit different which are discussed below.
- Click on ‘Grid’ icon from the phone appearing in the center of the screen.
- Go to ‘Email’ app. You will find an envelope on the screen for this app.
- Enter email address and password in the next fields.
- Enter the same password you use to login to the account from other mobile devices.
- Select POP3 as an email account type. Enter your personal information in the next couple of fields.
- Enter email address in the incoming mail server address and password in the ‘Password’ field. There you need to enter the email address and password. Enter POP3. Bellsouth in server field and 995 in the port number.
- Select SSL as a security type for authentication purpose.
- Go to the next page by clicking ‘Next’ option.
- Enter SMTP information in the outgoing server field. You need to enter ‘SMTP’ in front of email address.
- Enter the port number in the next field.
- Go to the next step.
- You will find ‘Successfully configured’ message on the next window.
- Click to save information.
This is how you can configure the mail on HTC and Droid phone. If you have any query or doubt, then you can take Bellsouth email support from technical representatives available 24×7.